ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire Warranty Superintendents is responsible for overseeing the resolution of warranty claims by using specialized knowledge to determine the best and most efficient course of action in fulfilling the company’s mission of providing extraordinary customer service. Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new home projects to include the start, finish and closing of new homes.
- Review warranty requests; inspect, diagnose and propose solution for eligible claims
- Hire and ensure performance of subcontractors / trades at quality levels akin to ICI’s homes
- Review and approve subcontractor pay requests
- Coordinate and follow-up on scheduled appointments with homeowners until warranty work is completed and signed off
- Maintain strong communication with construction and production managers and personnel
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and performance
- Strong knowledge of residential construction industry, including building codes, safety regulations, quality standards, familiarity with subcontractors, etc.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- At least 3 years construction experience, must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Extensive knowledge of Florida Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations
ICI Homes offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If interested in this great opportunity, please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.