ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire an experienced Selling-Sales Manager for our Tampa area Division who is an energetic, influencing and self-motivated leader, with great interpersonal relationship building skills and a minimum of 5 years of residential new home sales experience. The qualified individual will take responsibility for day to day sales and model home activity. The primary job responsibilities are to actively sell and help the sales staff maximize sales through monitoring prospect activity, reinforcing training and sales techniques in order to provide insight to Management. The Sales Manager is expected to actively sell in one of our communities and spend time and focus efforts in improving the skill level and confidence of new and existing Sales Associates while acting as liaison between the Sales Team Members and Management.
- Recruit, motivate and build long-term relationships with potential home buyers by prospecting, building broker relationships, obtaining qualified referrals, cultivating leads and participating in special marketing & promotional events.
- Greet visitors at models, enter registration information, identify wants, needs and desires, assess visitor’s interest, conduct model tours and explain products and features.
- Positively influencing the buyers’ decision making process by communicating value and thus selling homes as a result of thorough analysis of buyers’ needs.
- Following up with prospects and pointing out product and builder advantages
- Maintain consistent rapport with homeowner by communicating construction progress and resolving any concerns that may occur.
- Manage new home sales efforts in the Division between Sales Associates, Sales Assistants and staff to maximize the number of sales
- Establish sales protocol, systems, training, policies and procedures and minimum performance standards for Division
- Monitors and manages Sales Staff accountability
- Conducts minimum of weekly sales training while running the sales meetings
- Schedules employees to ensure proper sales and coverage to ensure that all models are open and ready for business at the start of each day
- Works with Division Manager to establish monthly and annual sales goals
- Monitors sales activities and compiles written reports/assessments on a weekly basis
- Compiles feedback regarding competition and market condition for analysis and provides to the Division Manager
- Monitors to ensure that sales contracts are written and in proper order
- Assists in closing sales, if needed
- Oversee sales efforts with other builders on site in shared communities
- Identifies and resolves any policy contradictions or omissions to ensure a smoothly running center
- Establishes, oversees and trains sales staff regarding sales training, sales tools, scripts, competitive market data and automated sales processes
- Ensures that the sales center has an updated sales policy manual, community information and personnel policy manual
- Assists with recruiting and screening Sales Associates and Assistants and makes hiring recommendations to Human Resources and the Division Manager
- Implements and maintains realtor outreach program and coordinates sales team involvement in same
- Regularly and consistently inspects all community signage to ensure that it accurately reflects content and works proactively with the Marketing Department, the Land Development Department and the Division Manager on signage updates, installs, etc.
- Provide guidance and direction in order to best manage prospect database and lead follow-up
- Provide Sales Associate training as may be requested by other ICI Divisions
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Experience, Licenses or Certifications required)
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Active Florida Real Estate Sales or Broker License
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in New Home Sales Management
- Ability to travel between various ICI communities to coach, support and monitor sales activity
- Weekend work is required
ICI Homes a great salary and comprehensive benefits package.
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match.